Friday, July 06, 2012

Second Boy Dies From Electrocution
A second boy has died after being shocked by a faulty cord from a houseboat while swimming in Cherokee Lake. 11 year old Nathan Lynam died Thursday night at Children's Hospital in Knoxville. Ten-year-old Noah Winstead of Morristown died at the scene Wednesday afternoon. Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency investigators are looking for the source of the electrical charge. The two boys were swimming between two houseboats when they were shocked. (jb)

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

  • Two Charged in Bristol, VA Meth Bust
  • Bristol Woman Charged with Illicit Sales of Narcotic Pain Killer
  • Goodson Kinderhook Fire Department Reported in Dire Financial Need
  • Distributing Crack Cocaine in Johnson City Nets a Man 10 Years in Prison
  • Construction Biz Owner Helping Commonwealth in Cumberland Plateau Scandal Case
  • Johnson City Man Goes to Prison for Cooking and Distributing Meth
  • McDonnell to Remain Free as He Appeals Corruption Prison Sentence
  • Man Sentenced to Five Years in Federal Prison for Running "Crack House" in Kingsport
  • Rate Going Way Up for Bristol, Virginia Cable TV Subscribers
  • Man Accused of Stealing Medical Donation Jar Now Faces Car Theft
  • ETSU Group Gets Funding for Sex Week Activities
  • TDH, CDC Report Flu Cases Going Down in Tri-Cities



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.