Monday, December 03, 2012

Garage Destroyed In Fire
Fire crews from Carter County's West Central Fire Department responded to a garage fire on Cedar Grove Road. A spokesman with the fire department tells us that wood had been stacked next to a stove inside of the garage. It got too hot and ignited. From there the flames expanded quickly to the entire structure. No one was inside of the garage at the teim. It was a total loss. (jb)

Saturday, August 30, 2014

  • Accident Injures Two, One Critical in Kingsport
  • New DA Pushes Trial Back in Killing of 5-year-old Forced to Drink Soda Until She Dieid
  • Police Search for Sex Offender, Accused of Assaulting Officers
  • Elizabethton Man Arrested for DUI, 6th Offense
  • Newly Renovated J. Fred Johnson Stadium Opens to Enthusiasm in Kingsport
  • Former Hawkins County Officer charged with Statutory Rape
  • School Resource Officer Notices Bruises on Student, Leads to Arrest of Adult
  • After Stabbing, Both Man and Wife Arrested in Kingsport
  • Settlement with Fired Sullivan County Highway Workers Likely to Come Up for Another Vote
  • Jury Deliberations to Start Tuesday in Former Virginia Governor's Corruption Trial



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.