Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Investigators Believe Fatal Fire Began In Bedroom
Virginia State Police fire investigators say that they believe a fatal fire in Coeburn started in a bedroom. We first told you about the fire on Tuesday. It happened at the home of Robert and Tammy Creed on Second Street Northeast early Monday morning. The state police have not confirmed the name of the fire victim. (jb)

Friday, October 24, 2014

  • Sullivan County Suspect Still At Large, Accused of Stealing Another Vehicle
  • Kingsport Man Arrested For Aiming Rifle at a Police Officer
  • A Comprehensive Study of Bristol, Virginia Planning and Zoning on Tap
  • BVU to Consider Paying $5,000 for NEW CEO to Move to Bristol
  • Two East Tennessee Assisted Living Facilities Fined $1,000
  • Kingsport Arrest Results from $60,000 Theft
  • Kingsport Suspects Try to Flush $12,000 in Crack Cocaine Down the Toilet
  • Five Booked in Washington County After Year-Long Meth Investigation
  • Suspected Corvette Thief Arrested, Charged for Scott County Incident With Deputy
  • Carter County Authorities Quickly Catch Armed Robbery Suspect
  • Jury Convicts Southwest Virginia Retail Store Owners of Selling Synthetic Marijuana
  • Sentence Reduced for Bristol Man Convicted of Child Rape
  • Carter County Gets Stern Warning on Finances From Comptroller
  • Mold Forces Closure of Indian Springs Elementary
  • Dangerous, Possibly Drugged, Suspect Wanted in Sullivan County
  • New Virginia Road Funding Formula in Question for Coalfield's Expressway, Other Projects
  • Bristol, Virginia Working to Get Revenue Bonds to Market for The Falls Project
  • USDA Awards $3 Million to Scott County, Va., for Broadband



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.