Monday, June 24, 2013

Carbon Monoxide Leak Causes Jail Evacuation
A scary night for inmates at the Washington County Detention Center in Jonesborough. Officials say a faulty water heater caused a carbon monoxide leak into the cells where 51 inmates are housed. Several inmates reported being sick with nausea and headaches. Some even passed out. Sheriff Ed Greybeal said the jail was evacuated quickly and plans to have carbon monoxide detectors installed are underway.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

  • Authorities Wait on Toxicology Report After Fatal Crash
  • Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion Off to a Record Start
  • Woman Left Sick Daughter in Car While She Shopped in Kingsport
  • Johnson County's Peggy McMickle Found Safe in VA
  • Bristol Man Stopped for Reckless Driving in a Stolen Car
  • Bristol forum focuses on drug addicted babies
  • Man involved in car crash in Johnson City arrested for domestic assault
  • Sullivan County District Attorney Weighs in on Criminal Justice Reform
  • Police: Norton man shot, murdered former girlfriend
  • Virginia Beach man indicted for Wise County native's murder
  • Lockdown at Science Hill Was Caused by a Misunderstanding
  • Elizabethon planning for new football stadium
  • Driver Hits Deputy As He Speeds Off From Traffic Checkpoint
  • New SWVA Tourism Dollars Coming In



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.