Friday, September 27, 2013

Sherwood Odor
Three people were taken to Bristol Regional Medical Center for treatment after exposure to an outdated chemical used for killing termites. Emergency crews responded to a home on Sherwood Avenue just before ten Thursday night. The person who lived at the home and two others became dizzy. Officials say the chemical has been removed from use by the FDA for several years. The hazards waste crew was brought in to dispose of the can of pesticide. (CC)

Monday, March 30, 2015

  • Erwin Pair Arrested for Selling Hallucinogens
  • Colleges Reach Transfer Agreement
  • Woman Reporting She was Robbed Arrested Also for Drugs in Gray
  • Manhunt Continues in Washington County VA for Domestic Assault Suspect
  • Bill to Bring Back Bingo in TN Passes in Committee
  • Woman Killed in Telford Fire March 22 Identified
  • Chuckey Man Indicted on Vehicular Homicide Charges In Connection to 2013 Crash
  • Kingsport Man Gets Almost 13-yr Prison Sentence for Selling Synthethic Drugs
  • Convicted Kingsport Drug Dealer Ordered to Federal Prison When Released from State
  • Firefighters Battle Blaze at Big Stone Gap Apartments
  • Man Arrested for Attack at New Beginnings in Johnson City
  • Erwin Murder Suspect Found Dead From Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
  • Bristol, VA Home Destroyed by Fire
  • State Officials Hold Public Meeting Regarding Hawkins County Memorial Gardens
  • Bristol, Virginia City Council and Committees to Meet Behind Closed Doors Today
  • Incident Requiring Police Reported at Kingsport McDonald's
  • Johnson City Man Arrested in Domestic Assualt Involving Machete
  • Court Documents Identify South Carolina Man Who is to Make Restitution in BVU Fraud Case



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.