Friday, September 27, 2013

Sherwood Odor
Three people were taken to Bristol Regional Medical Center for treatment after exposure to an outdated chemical used for killing termites. Emergency crews responded to a home on Sherwood Avenue just before ten Thursday night. The person who lived at the home and two others became dizzy. Officials say the chemical has been removed from use by the FDA for several years. The hazards waste crew was brought in to dispose of the can of pesticide. (CC)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

  • Johnson City Man Accused of Using Worthless Checks to Buy $20,000 in Gold
  • Police Take Custody of Puppy from Hot Car in Kingsport
  • Sheriff: Insurance Agent Cashed Out Client's Policy
  • Man Arrested for Rape in Elizabethton
  • Kingsport Police Look for Phone Store Thieves
  • Mayor Budget Veto Overridden by Carter County Commission
  • BVU Board Sets Special Meet on CEO Hiring
  • Accused Bristol Robbers Make First Court Appearances
  • Grand Jury: Insufficient Evidence for Criminal Charges against Bluff City Denture Clinic Doctor
  • Grand Jury: Insufficient Evidence for Criminal Charges against Bluff City Denture Clinic Doctor
  • Woman Already Banned From Store Caught Stealing Again
  • Washington County, VA Leaders Revisit Fracking Issue
  • Carter County Leaders Call for Special Budget Session
  • Virginia Tuition Goes Up for Upcoming School Year
  • Johnson City Woman Accused of Stealing Doctor's Pad to get Prescriptions
  • Wellmont Narrows Potential Merger Partners to Three
  • Court Records Reveal Criminal Past of Man Wanted for Kingsport Shootings
  • New Charge Delays Preliminary Hearing for Woman Charged with Stabbing Husband for "Worshipping" NASCAR
  • Tennessee Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade Campaigns in Sullivan County
  • Smyth County Drug Bust
  • Second Country Boy Robber Arrested



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.