Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Russell County Fire
A family in Russell County is homeless after a fire destroyed their home. The fire broke out at Coal Lane just after seven yesterday evening. Fire officials say the fire most likely started from a candle that caught the curtains of the home on fire. The four people in the family were inside the home when it caught fire, but they managed to get out safely with their dogs. The Red Cross is helping the family, who is temporarily staying with relatives.(CC)

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

  • 'Insure Tennessee' Fails in Senate Subcommittee for Second Time
  • Season Ticket Holders Get First Dibs on "Battle at Bristol" Football Tickets
  • Former Kingsport Alderman's Hearing on Sex Charges Delayed
  • Kingsport Mayor "Absolutely In Favor" of Wellmont, Mountain States Merger
  • Elderly Man Missing in Washington Co. VA Found Safe
  • UPDATE: Kingsport Admits to Fatal Stabbing at YMCA, Charged with First-Degree Murder
  • Former Church Treasurer Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement
  • KPD Investigating a Stabbing
  • Wellmont/MSHA Merger Announcement Expected Thursday
  • Wichita State Assistant Steve Forbes Introduced as New ETSU Head Men's Basketball Coach
  • Erwin Pair Arrested for Selling Hallucinogens
  • Colleges Reach Transfer Agreement
  • Woman Reporting She was Robbed Arrested Also for Drugs in Gray
  • Manhunt Continues in Washington County VA for Domestic Assault Suspect
  • Bill to Bring Back Bingo in TN Passes in Committee
  • Woman Killed in Telford Fire March 22 Identified
  • Chuckey Man Indicted on Vehicular Homicide Charges In Connection to 2013 Crash
  • Kingsport Man Gets Almost 13-yr Prison Sentence for Selling Synthethic Drugs
  • Convicted Kingsport Drug Dealer Ordered to Federal Prison When Released from State
  • Firefighters Battle Blaze at Big Stone Gap Apartments



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    © Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.