Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Russell County Fire
A family in Russell County is homeless after a fire destroyed their home. The fire broke out at Coal Lane just after seven yesterday evening. Fire officials say the fire most likely started from a candle that caught the curtains of the home on fire. The four people in the family were inside the home when it caught fire, but they managed to get out safely with their dogs. The Red Cross is helping the family, who is temporarily staying with relatives.(CC)

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

  • Green Dot Scam
  • Greene County Drug Busts
  • Boy Runs For Help After Being Kept in the Woods For Hours
  • Grand Jury Expected to Hear Toddler Death Case
  • One Lane of I-40W Reopened After Tanker Crash
  • Man Dies After Collision With Cement Truck
  • Man Assaulted with a Pool Stick at Downtown JC Bar
  • BMA Rejects Sale of Bluff City Town Hall Building
  • Trial Date Set for Father Accused of Beating Infant
  • Alcohol Involved in Off Duty Accident involving 2 Deputies



  •  
     
    SuperTalk 92.9 WFHG is a Bristol Broadcasting Company Station
    ©2012 Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.